2 Bedroom City Centre apartment, Mountain Views, 100% no loadshedding
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto a balcony
– Pool and Gym available
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric glass top stove, electric oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 2 bedrooms (main bedroom en-suite with stunning Victorian style bath)
– 2 bathrooms
– Bedding configuration: 1 x Queen & 2 x Single beds
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Internet Access (FREE WiFi)
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Dedicated parking bay
– Level: 10th floor
This apartment tenth floor apartment has 180 degree uninterrupted view of beautiful Table Mountain. This two bedroom two bathroom apartment is fully furnished and has all the necessary bedding and linen. The lounge is open plan with the kitchen.
The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a stunning Victorian style bath.
This secure apartment building has its own in-house pool and gymnasium. The apartment has its own dedicated parking space. The building has a 24 hour concierge. The apartment is equipped with all necessary cutlery and crockery and includes a washing machine.
The Piazza on Church is on Parliament street and is 1 minute walk from the Houses of National Parliament, coffee shops and restaurants. Parallel to Parliament street is Adderley street, one of the oldest and most well-known streets in Cape Town. Adderley street has many retail outlets which include anything from clothing to technology to eateries to hotels banks.
The Piazza on Church is within less than 2 minute walk from the Company Gardens, the well-known St. George’s Cathedral, the exciting Greenmarket square and the Taj. Within ten minutes one is on Long street which is alive 24 hours a day but lights up even more every evening with its large variety of pubs, restaurants, party venues and cocktail bars.
If one does not want to walk, from Adderley street one can catch public transport and taxis any time of the day or night. The Piazza on Church is centrally located so that getting to and from the apartment is easy to do.