Newly Renovated Green Point 1 Bedroomed Apartment. Wifi and Parking
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated apartment
– Flat screen TV with Netflix
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, Electric stove and oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– washing machine, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 4 seater dining table
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom with shower over bath, basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: Queen Bed
– Bed linen & towels provided
– FREE WiFi
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Laptop size safe for valuables
– Level: First floor
– Access: Stairs only
This wonderful open plan renovation invites you in and immediately makes you feel at home. You have a lovely bedroom separated from the living room for that well-deserved late morning sleep. The apartment provides ample natural light throughout whilst still providing complete privacy in the bedroom.
The kitchen features fridge / freezer combination, electrical oven and stove with extractor fan, washing machine, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery.
The dining area has a four-seater dining table and chairs where you can sit and dine or if there is some working that needs catching up on.
This is a real home away from home.
Most of Green Point’s amenities are situated along Somerset Road – a bustling thoroughfare of stylish shops, swanky restaurants, and late-night bars. The area is also home to the equally vibrant De Waterkant sub-district, and a stone’s throw from the brightly coloured abodes of Bo-Kaap.
For active visitors, Green Point has lots to offer. You can enjoy football at the Cape Town Stadium, practice your drive at the Metropolitan Golf Club, or take a walk through the sprawling Green Point Urban Park.
- Cape Town Stadium – 12 min walk
- V&A Waterfront – 17 min walk
- Long Street – 19 min walk
- Two Oceans Aquarium – 19 min walk
- Signal Hill – 20 min walk
- Greenmarket Square – 23 min walk
- Uber & MyCity always available to take you where you want to go.