2 Bedroom Contemporary Duplex Apartment in Milnerton
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated garden apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto balcony with patio furniture
– Flat screen TV with DSTV selected channels, DVD player & Small radio
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– Washing machine, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 6 seater dining table
– 2 bedrooms (1 bedrooms en-suite)
– 2 bathrooms (shower only / shower over bath), basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: 1 x Queen bed & 2 x Single bed
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– dedicated parking bay
– Level: first floor
– Access: Stairs only
– Swimming pool & BBQ in complex
– Coin operated laundry room
– 24 Hour Security
The duplex apartment offers an upstairs living area and a downstairs sleeping area which features modern contemporary furniture and finishes with all the comfort required for a pleasant and memorable stay.
The open-plan kitchen with built in cupboards is fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, including a washing machine, fridge, stove, microwave oven, kettle and toaster, as well as a full range of crockery and cutlery.
The open-plan living room offers all modern features such as DVD player, and a balcony overlooking the pool and leisure facilities. Six seater dining table for those special family dinners.
As you make your way downstairs to the bedrooms there are about 15 stairs before you get the main bedroom. As you enter the room there is a medium size mirror on the wall with a dressing table. The main bedroom has a queen size bed with two bedside tables and lamps with more than enough cupboard space for your clothes and luggage so that it’s out of the way after you unpacked. The en-suite bathroom consist of a shower, basin and toilet.
As you make your way to the second bedroom you will find another bathroom that has a shower of bath, basin and toilet. The second bedroom has two single beds with bedside table and lamp and built in cupboards.
116 Nottingham Square is mere minutes away from Table Bay Nature reserve. The Paddocks Shopping Centre is situated in the growth-belt of Milnerton in Cape Town and is ideally positioned to serve the expanding upmarket residential community and its surrounds.
Surrounded by lagoon, palm trees, parked cars and residential homes stands Milnerton Lighthouse. This is the only nautical guard within metres of a golf course, lighting the eighteenth hole of the spectacular Milnerton Golf Course.
Milnerton’s beach is well known for its spectacular views of Table Mountain as well as superb cleanliness