Trendy Kloof Street, Gardens Apartment with Free Wifi
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated second floor apartment
– Open plan living room/ kitchen
– Large flat screen TV with Netflix
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– washing machine/ tumble dryer combo, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 4 seater dining table
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom – bath tub, shower, basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: 1 x Queen bed
– Bed linen &towels provided
– Air conditioned
– Internet Access (FREE WiFi)
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Secure safe for valuables
– Level: Second Floor
– Access: Stairs only
It is a second floor apartment with modern décor and views of Table Mountain.There is wooden parquet flooring throughout, air conditioning(bedroom only) and complimentary WiFi.
The living space comprises a comfortable lounge with a large TV with free Netflix, dining table and chairs for four, which is open plan to a modern well equipped kitchen.
The kitchen has full hob and oven, kettle, microwave, toaster, and combined washing machine and tumble dryer. Should you not want to make use of the many restaurants in the surrounding area, there are amble cooking utilities for dinning in.
The bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed and plenty of fitted cupboards. There is a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. You can wake up to views of Table Mountain. The modern bathroom has a bath and built in shower, toilet and basin.
The biggest selling point is the location, which is perfect for business and holiday travellers alike being centrally located to the Cape Town CBD, Waterfront, Clifton and Camps Bay Beaches and is within easy reach of the Cable Car Station to Table Mountain.