2 Bedroom Apartment in Milnerton with Panoramic Views
– Fully furnished
– Open plan living room leading onto balcony with Balau decking
– Large flat screen Smart TV, Netflix, Bluetooth speaker
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric stove, electric oven, microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee maker
– washing machine, tumble dryer, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 6 seater dining table
– 2 bedrooms (1 en-suite)
– 2 bathrooms (one shower / one bath tub), basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: 2 x Double Beds
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Internet Access (limited FREE WiFi)
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Laptop size safe for valuables
– Dedicated undercover parking bays
– Level: 2nd floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
– Rooftop swimming pool in complex
237A Lagoon Beach is a self-catering apartment located in a secure complex, privately positioned, with panoramic views including partial sea views of the beach and lagoon mouth. The is located on the second floor of the block adjoining Lagoon Beach Hotel.
The apartment is located on the extreme end of the 2nd floor and offers privacy, peace and quiet setting. Guests can enjoy free access controlled undercover parking with access directly to the apartment block. Direct access to the bar, pool and walking distance to the lagoon, spa, beach.
Guests have access to WiFi, Netflix,Bluetooth speaker, 55 inch flat screen TV. The apartment is fully equipped with a stove, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, washing machine and tumble drier. Wake up to a fresh smell of coffee, open the sliding doors to catch the full ocean breeze, pop a bottle of wine or blend your favourite cocktail sit back and catch the sunsets.
Beautiful views. Close to the beach and shops as well. There were no fans so it did get a bit hot sometimes. Other than that we enjoyed our stay.November 4, 2020 2:36 pm
Thank you for you feedback Thelma. I have noted your suggestion regarding the fan and this will be put in place shortly. Please do remember to enquire about our loyalty program. Thank you once again.November 4, 2020 2:43 pm