Modern Sunny 1 Bedroom Apartment in Hotel Complex in De Waterkant
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto large balcony with patio furniture
– Flat screen TV with DSTV selected channels and DVD player
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– Washing machine, Tumble dryer, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 4 seater dining table
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom (shower), basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: Queen Bed
– Ottoman to accommodate children only
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Air conditioned
– Internet Access (FREE Wi Fi)
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Secure basement parking
– Level: 3rd floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
– Gym and swimming pool
– 24 hour-security
Welcome to this modern luxury apartment. A fully furnished, centrally located gem in De Waterkant, close to V&A Waterfront, Convention Centre, CBD and CTICC.
312 Rockwell offers guests A fully furnished apartment with air-conditioning, underfloor heating, Flat screen Satellite TV (DSTV), DVD Player, Wireless Internet & Dining area.
A Fully equipped modern open plan kitchen with Washing Machine, Dryer & Dishwasher is any cooks dream kitchen.
The Bedroom offers a Double Bed but there is a Sleeper Couch in the living area the is suitable for 2 small children. The En-Suite bathroom has a basin, toilet and Shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove (hob/plates & oven), microwave oven, kettle, toaster, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher & a full range of crockery & cutlery
There is also a patios set on the private balcony where guests can sit and enjoy the views over De Waterkant Village and Table Mountain
The complex also features 24 hour manned security (concierge), retail stores on street level, a pool, gymnasium and an allocated parking bay for this unit in the secure basement.
This is truly a wonderful location for the business or leisure visitor seeking upmarket accommodation in a central location.
Walking distance to variety of shops, restaurants and general amenities and within close range to Cape Town’s major attractions such as V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, CBD and CTICC (Convention Centre).