2 Bedroom Boutique Loft Apartment in De Waterkant with City View
– Fully furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom loft apartment.
– 2 en-suite bedrooms (Configuration: 1 king bed on open mezzanine level, 1 x double bed)
– 2 bathrooms with shower, bath, basins & toilets
– Bed linen and towels provided
– Double volume open plan living room
– Flat screen TV with DSTV, DVD player and HiFi with iPod/iPhone dock
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric stove & oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– Washing machine, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– Free Wireless Internet (WiFi)
– Laptop size (up to 15 inch) safe for valuables
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Beautiful views of the city of Cape Town from both bedrooms and the living room area
– A Juliette balcony with 180 degree views from the V&A Waterfront to Table Mountain
– Level: 4th floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
– Dedicated parking bay
– Gym and swimming pool in complex
This 2 bedroom loft apartment is situated on the fourth floor of a well maintained complex with amazing views towards the city and Devil’s Peak. The apartments offers Free WiFi internet.
The comfortable open plan living room with Satellite TV (DSTV) and DVD Player leads onto to a juliet balcony. The kitchen features all the appliances needed such as a large fridge with separate freezer, baking oven, 4-plate cooking hob (stove), microwave, washing machine, kettle and toaster. Good supply of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
In the loft area upstairs there is a desk to work at. Both double bedrooms are en-suite each. The master bedroom offers a large King size bed and the second bedroom a comfortable double bed. The apartment offers a hairdryer, iron and iron board. There is a swimming pool in the complex and the apartment comes with a secure parking bay.
The apartment is situated in one of the most popular areas of Cape Town for tourist because of its location within close walking distance to the trendy Cape Quarter shopping centre and De Waterkant Village (700m / 9 minutes walk) with its many shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and nightlife. The V&A Waterfront, Cape Town’s number 1 tourist attraction, is also within very close walking distance (1km / 15 minutes walk). Cape Town stadium is only a few blocks away (1km / 13 minutes walk) and saves you from driving and finding parking. For those not so keen to explore on foot, the closest MyCity Bus station is Gallows Hill (only 200m / 3 minutes walk) away from the apartment from where you are well connected to any part of Cape Town, including the above, and from the CBD to Table Mountain and the beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton. Getting around from here is real easy.