Stylish 2 Bedroom Apartment in Century City with Mountain Views
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated 6th floor apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto large balcony with patio furniture
– Large flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite – hotel bouquet)
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, gas stove, electric oven, microwave, nespresso coffee machine, kettle & toaster
– washing machine combo dryer, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 4 seater dining table
– 2 bedrooms (both bedrooms en-suite)
– 2 bathrooms (bath tub & shower), basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: 1 x King beds & 2 x Single bed
– Sleeper couch to accommodate children only
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Internet Access optic fibre (FREE WiFi)
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Digital safe for valuables
– Dedicated parking bay
– Access: Elevator & stairs
– Overlooking Intaka Island Nature Reserve
Living a stroll away from Africa’s leading super-regional mall clearly has its appeal. But having Canal Walk’s 400 shops, restaurants and eateries on your doorstep is just part of the rich and multi-faceted lifestyle Waters Edge has to offer its fortunate residents.
This unique building in its unique location will also provide the almost surreal experience of leaving the big-brand, delicacy-laden buzz of the mall behind you when you walk through the front door of your apartment and out onto your balcony to enjoy the green and peaceful prospect of the award-winning Intaka Island Nature Reserve.
This 16-hectare green heart of Century City is a bird-lover’s paradise, where over 220 avian species are to be spotted, as well as small antelope, rare water mongooses, and a wide variety of reptiles and amphibians. The reserve is also home to a number of rare and endangered fynbos species, and its meandering pathways and lookout points offer uplifting views of Table Mountain to boot.
In addition to the soul-restoring benefits of nature, the waterways and pathways encircling Intaka Island also offer a third major component to the Waters Edge lifestyle: healthy outdoor exercise! This picturesque paradise for canoeists and stand-up paddlers, for strollers and serious runners, will form a constant call to get fit and stay fit in the serene, green space in front of this stunning residential development.
And for lovers of ball sports, Century City’s Central Park Oval hosts regular touch rugby matches, while the increasingly popular Fives Futbol courts are also just a warm-up jog away, as is a flagship Virgin Active Health Club, for those who want the full gamut of gym equipment and swimming pool.
You must be logged in to post a comment.