1 Bedroom Apartment in the Cape Town CDB
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated with paintings and personal photos of South Africa
– Open plan living room leading onto large balcony with patio furniture
– Large flat screen TV with Netflix
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, gas stove, electric oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine and toaster
– Washing machine and tumble dryer combo, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
– 1 bedroom with a queen size bed and view to Lion’s Head and Signal Hill.
– Sofa bed in the living room to accommodate children only
– 1 bathroom with shower, basin & toilet
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Inverter Aircon Heat & Cool
– Internet Access (Free WiFi included, Fibre network)
– Iron & ironing board
– Dedicated parking bay in the complex (parking bay 78)
– Level: 8th floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
– Gym and rooftop swimming pool in the complex
One bedroom apartment centrally located in Cape Town city bowl with amazing views from the bedroom and the balcony. Easy access to the points of interest: Long Street, Table Mountain, Waterfront, Company’s Garden, museums and popular restaurants.
The apartment has just been renovated with a fine African style. As part of the Four Seasons complex, the apartment provides free access to the rooftop swimming pool and gym with a stunning view of Table Mountain.
The 67 m2 Apartment with a fully equipped kitchen, comfy bedroom and a large balcony with patio furniture. Enjoy a glass of wine in front of Lion’s Head and Signal Hill.
The apartment has just been renovated and decorated with local paintings and personal photos taken during various travels in South Africa and Namibia to provide a genuine African
The place is right in the city centre so basically all the main night life areas such as Long street and Bree street are within 1km and less than 15 minutes walk.
We really enjoyed our stay in Cape Town in this beautiful and secure accommodation. There were no problems in organization, we easily got the keys and found the place.November 2, 2018 7:23 pm