Beautiful 1 Bedroom City Apartment with Amazing View of Table Mountain
– Fully furnished
– 180 degree uninterrupted view of Table Mountain
– Open plan lounge and kitchen
– Large flat screen TV Smart Device
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove, electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 1 bedroom
– 2 couches (includes a sleeper couch for children)
– 1 bathroom (shower, basin & toilet)
– Bedding configuration: 1 x King bed
– Bed linen &towels provided
– Internet Access (FREE WiFi / Charges apply)
– Iron & ironing board
– Secure dedicated parking bay
– Level: ninth floor
– Access: Stairs only / Elevator & stairs
– Gym and swimming pool in complex
– dedicated allocated parking space
This 47m2 apartment ninth floor apartment has 180 degree uninterrupted view of beautiful Table Mountain. This one bedroom one bathroom apartment is fully furnished and has all the necessary bedding and linen. Although this is a one bedroom apartment, one of the two couches in the lounge is a sleeper couch so that children can also be accommodated. The lounge is open plan with the kitchen.
This secure apartment building has its own in-house pool and gymnasium. The apartment has its own dedicated parking space. The building has a 24 hour concierge. The apartment is equipped with all necessary cutlery and crockery and includes washing machine and dishwasher.
The Piazza on Church is on Parliament street and is 1 minute walk from the Houses of National Parliament, coffee shops and restaurants. Parallel to Parliament street is Adderley street, one of the oldest and most well-known streets in Cape Town. Adderley street has many retail outlets which include anything from clothing to technology to eateries to hotels banks.
The Piazza on Church is within less than 2 minute walk from the Company Gardens, the well-known St. George’s Cathedral, the exciting Greenmarket square and the Taj. Within ten minutes one is on Long street which is alive 24 hours a day but lights up even more every evening with its large variety of pubs, restaurants, party venues and cocktail bars.
If one does not want to walk, from Adderley street one can catch public transport and taxis any time of the day or night. The Piazza on Church is centrally located so that getting to and from the apartment is easy to do.