Comfortable 1 Bedroom Apartment in Century City walking distance to the famous Canal Walk Mall
– Fully furnished one bedroom apartment
– Open plan living room and dining room which leads onto a large balcony.
– Balcony equipped with patio furniture and a Weber braai (barbeque) with braai utensils
– Flat screen TV with access to Netflix, Youtube and Kwese Streaming Channels (via Roku Media Box)
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric stove and oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– Washing machine, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 6 seater dining table
– 1 bedroom with en-suite. The bathroom has a shower, lavatory and basin.
– Bedding configuration: 1 x Queen size bed
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Internet Access with a 10MB line
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Safe for valuables
– Dedicated basement parking bay
– Level: Ground floor (a few stairs up from ground level)
– Access: Stairs only
If you are looking for somewhere to feel at home, this is it! The apartment is spacious both inside and out, with two expansive balconies on which to observe the outdoors and take in the surroundings.
The living area is comfortable, uncluttered and furnished mostly in neutral grey with a few pops of color and effortlessly flows to the bedroom or balcony.
The kitchen is fully equipped for cooking but you can also grab a bite to eat at Canal Walk or nearby Milnerton, alternatively order meals using Order In or Uber Eats.
The bed is kitted with a luxurious queen size bed with built in storage, with the bedroom also having ample built in cupboards, should you have an extended stay.
Enjoy relaxing on the balcony after a long day of exploring the beauty of Cape Town. Light a braai in the Weber on a sunny afternoon. Lie back on the comfy couch or have a stroll along the canal to see the beauty of the estuary and its inhabitants.
By virtue of its proximity to a freeway, this apartment is perfect location from which to navigate the Winelands, central Cape Town, Table Mountain as well as the more southern sights like Chapman’s Peak. It is also well equipped for corporate travellers with a fast fibre connection and table at which to pen those important documents and check your emails.
There are a myriad of activities nearby to explore including the Saturday morning Park Run, monthly Natural Goods Market during summer and the recently completed Art Trail featuring a number of mosaic and sculptural pieces.
The entire Waterstone precinct was rated the best residential development in South Africa in 2010 by the South African Property Owners’ Association