***Please be advised that the pool is closed for winter, 01 June 2023 to 01 September 2023.***
1 Bedroomed De Waterkant Fusion-styled Loft, Free Parking, Wifi and BBQ
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto a balcony with a one seater and two seater chair
– Flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite – hotel bouquet) and DVD player
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric stove and oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
-Washing machine, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils and Dishwasher
– 4 seater dining table
– 1 loft bedroom
– 1 bathroom with bath tub & shower, basin & toilet
– Bedding configuration: Queen bed
– Bed linen & towels provided
– BBQ by swimming pool
– Internet Access (FREE WiFi)
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Safe for valuables
– Secure basement parking
– Level: 4th floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
– Swimming pool in complex
This apartment is perfect for business executives and holidaymakers who want to be at the heart of the city without the lack of personality that hotel rooms offer.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances including a washing machine & dishwasher, cutlery and crockery needed to make this apartment home away from home. The counter top offering an informal perch for reading the paper and enjoying a quick cup of coffee. The apartment is decorated in a relaxed fusion style, laminated floors throughout the apartment with only tiles in the bathroom.
TV with satellite, so you can catch up on your local news if you’re feeling out of touch.
De Waterkant district is venue to some of the city’s best restaurants, bars, boutiques, coffee shops, and museums. Guests will find whatever they are looking for right on their doorstep, or mere minutes walk away. Many of the quaint streets are cobbled and steep and a variety of secret finds are hidden under old trees and behind renovated buildings and makes for an enjoyable adventure. Those on business will appreciate the close proximity to the Cape Town Convention Center, while the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront is only 5 minutes drive away, Camps Bay beaches 10 minutes drive and the cableway up to Table Mountain Island, catch the cable car up Table Mountain or chill out on one of the country’s top beaches – the in also only 10 minutes drive away.