2 Bedroom Modern Living Apartment in Century City with Canal Views
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto large balcony with patio furniture
– Large flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite – hotel bouquet) and DVD player
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven and hob, microwave, kettle & toaster
– washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 8 seater dining table
– 2 bedrooms (main bedroom en-suite)
– 2 bathrooms (showers only / shower over bath), basin & toilet
– Main bedroom with king-size bed with en-suite shower room
– Second bedroom with 2 single beds
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Uncapped Internet Access
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Dedicated parking bay
– Level: Third floor
– Access: Elevator & stairs
The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, stove, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, and a full range of crockery and cutlery. Paid WiFi available.
The morning sun enters through those white modern wooden blinds and greets you, what a way to start your day. The main bedroom is a ( Queen ) bed with white and blue interior to relax away the stresses and strains of the hard working day, leading off the bedroom is the main en–suite with bath and shower.
The Second Bedroom has 2 twin beds with lovely warm throws pictures on the wall and matching scatter cushions, overlooking the green and indigenous garden.
Entering the open plan dining/lounge area with its beautiful twin 2 x 2 earthed colored seated couches, leading to the deck with the most amazing sounds of birds and water overlapping as it flows down the canal, there are the most amazing views of the canals and colorful complexes along the bank and a distant view of the mountains.
As for the weekend, bring on those long, lazy afternoons around the garden patio as the lingering sunset fans the sky behind Signal Hill into a blaze of glorious color. This is the Water stone way of life.
Water Stone West is just minutes from Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Africa’s biggest and most exciting mall, where you can choose from over 400 shops, 20 cinemas and 40 restaurants and coffee shops. There is easy access to and from with MyCiti busses and taxis in walking distance from apartment.
I’m not quiet happy because my entire family and particularly my two kids, want to stay at J101 forever. Now I’m really in trouble. At breakfast today, they told me ” our home is ugly, we want to go back at J101. Even my little baby is not smiling anymore. My wife slept yesterday at 2 AM, she was sending J101 pics all around the world. But more seriously, it was amazing and I think you will see me again soon.November 14, 2018 9:13 am