1 Bedroom Apartment at Island Club in Century City
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated 3 Floor apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto balcony
– Large flat screen TV with Smart Device
– Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, undercounter electric oven, electric hob, microwave, kettle & toaster
– Crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 4 seater dining table
– 1 bedrooms (en-suite)
– 1 bathroom
– Bedding configuration: 1 x Queen Bed
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Dedicated undercover free parking bay
– Level: 3rd floor
– Fitness Centre with indoor and outdoor swimming pool in complex
A delightful one bedroom, fully furnished, apartment situated in one of Century City’s stylish Complexes. Perfect for the business(wo)man, or a couple enjoying some time away together, this apartment is equipped to ensure that you stay is as comfortable as possible.
The bedroom is situated to the right as you enter the apartment and has enough room to comfortably fit a Queen size bed. The En-suite bathroom includes a basin, toilet and bath and shower
Out of the bedroom and down a short passage way you enter the open plan kitchen / dinning room. The kitchen is well set out and is equipped with a built in under-counter oven, 4 plate electric hob and extractor fan as well as a microwave, toaster and kettle. There is also a fridge/freezer. The Kitchen has been stocked with a good supply of Cutlery and Crockery as well has cooking utensils.
The dinning area consists of a round Glass topped 4 seater dining room table and 4 comfortable chairs.
The lounge is a spacious area with a glass sliding door leading onto a small balcony. The Lounge has a 2 seater couch as well as 2 single seaters. The Flat Screen TV and DVD are set upon a dark wood finish TV Stand.
Fall in love with the contemporary yet cosy decor and furnishings as you are welcomed when you step through the front door.
The Island Club Complex features a fitness center with an indoor and outdoor pool. 24-hour security, secure on-site parking, and high speed Wi-Fi internet access.
Loved the fact that is was close to canal walk….relax and not worry about going to far to get food. Shayne was very helpful and his guidance to the apartment was spectacularJanuary 22, 2021 9:51 am