Gardens Studio with Instaworthy Views & Free Parking
– Fully furnished and beautifully decorated Studio apartment
– Open plan living room leading onto large balcony with patio furniture
– Flat screen satellite TV (DSTV – commercial package) in living room
– Fully equipped kitchenette with bar fridge, stove, electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
– washing machine, crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
– 2 seater dining table
– Patio furniture on balcony
– Clothes drying rack and cleaning utensils
– Bathroom with basin, toilet and shower only
– Bedding Configuration: 1xQueen-size bed
– Bed linen & towels provided
– Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
– Books and magazines including a selection of novels
– Dedicated parking bay
– Level: Fourth floor
– Access: Stairs only
P4 Albany Court is a lovely and charming self-catering Studio apartment that sleeps 2 people, situated in a quiet residential area of Gardens. The apartment is ideal for couples or business travellers visiting Cape Town. Wake up to spectacular views of Table Mountain.
Walking into this quaint apartment complex, you’ll feel at home. Getting to the apartment is to climb four flights of stairs (no elevator in building), however don’t let this discourage you from reaching your home away from home.
This comfortably furnished studio apartment has an open-plan design, an en-suite bathroom and a large living space. The living room has a comfortable couch and a flat-screen TV. The lounge leads onto a fully equipped kitchen which has all modern facilities and leads onto a huge terrace from penthouse level with spectacular views towards Table Mountain. The apartment is a great way to wake up to the mountain view every day.
The apartment complex is situated around the corner from Kloof Street with nice bars, restaurants and everything else you need.