All the reasons why to choose CTHA
Reasons Why Us?
The most important decision lies ahead: “Who do I appoint to manage my investment?” An extremely important question indeed. See some of our references from other property owners for Airbnb property management.
CTHA (previously FZP) was established in 2002 with only 3 properties. Our business model with various options have proved to meet the requirements of both our business partners (apartment owners), and guests alike – allowing us to not only grow to become a market leader in the industry, but also to sustain and expand our presence – even in difficult and trying times.
Throughout our portfolio of over 100 properties around Cape Town, we achieve an average of 50% occupancy per annum. Our goal is the perfect balance between Daily Rate & Occupancy. We continuously monitor occupancy, compare this with rental achieved, and make adjustments to secure the highest possible rental income. Our model being performance driven returns far better results than less aggressive alternatives with fixed retainers.
As tourism in general has seasonal fluctuations, we decided to target, and managed to secure a fine balance between leisure and corporate business at different times throughout the year. Our leisure market is both local and international with the website offering all major languages of the globe. The corporate market is aimed at business travel as well as relocations.
Guests Value Added
In an ever changing world becoming more and more competitive, we realize the value of incentives and importance of customer service. We are proud to offer our business partners and guests the following value added options and additional services:
Still not sure Airbnb property management Cape Town is for you?
Short Term vs Long Term Rentals?
Long Term Letting
– Secure (but inadequate) Rental Income
– No initial capital outlay for furniture
– Lower Rental Income than Short Term Letting
– Little control over tenants with limited access for inspection
– Higher “wear & tear” of fixtures with permanent occupation
– Not available for personal use at all
Short Term Letting
– Higher Rental Income than Long Term Letting
– Regular inspections of the unit by means of housekeeping, arrivals & departures, maintenance etc.
– Not occupied 100% means longer “life” of fixtures.
– Flexible to accommodate personal use & enjoyment
– Rental Income not 100% secure (50%* occupancy considered conservative)
– Initial capital outlay for furniture
Airbnb Property Management Cape Town